Membership Plans Terms and Conditions
- A valid U.S. credit card is required to sign up for any Personal IT Plan (also referred to as a managed services plan, Membership, or Mac Maintenance Plan) and will be securely stored by Aim High!’s secure merchant to be used for renewals, and additional approved customer purchases.
- The Membership level must be selected at the time of registration and can only be changed once per year on the Member Renewal Date by notifying Aim High! prior to the Member Renewal Date.
- Member Credits and Included Classes can be used by any person who resides at the Member’s home address.
- The Member or other person who resides at the Member’s home address must be present at the Included Class in order to bring an additional guest. One class per month is included per Member (plus a guest.) Exceptions for missed classes may be arranged per request.
- Aim High! MD maintenance plan can be installed on one Mac that is owned by the Member. Additional Macs to be added to The Member’s account must be owned by individuals residing at the same physical address as the Member and added to the monthly billing.
- Member Credits, whether purchased prior to or included with Membership do not expire as long as Member Dues have been paid.
- All accumulated credits will be forfeited immediately following cancellation or nonpayment of The Membership Dues.
- Member Credits may be used towards any Training, Projects, Phone/Remote Support, Core Classes, or Mac Service at Aim High! or on-site at the Member’s designated location.
- Member Credits will be deducted in 15-minute/quarterly increments. On-Site Visits require a minimum 1-hour time frame.
- Appointments requested outside of regular business hours (Monday-Friday 8AM-6PM, Saturday 10AM-5PM) will be assessed .5 Member Credits for every 1 Hour of real time in addition to the regular Credit Rate and are based on tech or trainer availability.
- Emergency visits not previously scheduled may be subject to 1 additional credit plus the regular rate.
- On-Site Visit charges will be calculated using Google Maps according to the distance to the Member’s designated location from the Aim High! location at Stanley Marketplace, 2501 Dallas Street, Suite 280, Aurora, CO 80010.
- Training Appointments should be arranged in advance by calling Aim High! at 303-271-1288 or booking online at www.aimhigh.com. Any Training Appointments cancelled with less than a 24 hour window, or no-shows will be subject to a 1 Credit Cancellation Fee.
- Memberships billed monthly will be automatically billed and charged at the first (1st) or fifteenth (15th) of each month using the credit card on file. Memberships billed annually will be automatically billed and charged on the Member Renewal Date each year using the credit card on file. If any Membership is cancelled prior to a year from sign-up date, it may be subject to an Early Termination Fee* and all remaining Member Credits will be forfeited.
- All Memberships will be automatically renewed on the first (1st) or fifteenth (15th) of the month on the Member’s annual renewal date unless the Member provides notice of cancellation prior to the renewal date.
- Aim High! reserves the right to adjust terms of this agreement at any time for any reason, and Members will be notified.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
New features and services are added to our Plans regularly to help you get the most out of your Mac. Please speak with us if you have any questions or concerns.
* Early Termination Fee is determined by standard rate of services rendered minus remainder of unused credits.