Aurora, CO 80010
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
Aim High was founded in 1989 for enterprise Apple support, and was revamped as a full-service Mac MSP, and Aurora’s only Apple Authorized Service Provider, inside Stanley Marketplace in 2018.
Our founding team has decades of Apple, technical, and business experience and is looking for key players to join us! Must be motivated, Apple and tech-savvy. We are creating positions that the right person can build upon and mold to best serve the organization, the greater Apple community, and personal and team development.
Our mission is to provide ‘better technology for everyone’ and provide outstanding expert support for Apple users and their organizations. Our goal is to find solutions, build and nurture relationships, and educate people, with the least amount of anxiety or downtime.
Learn more about our company and services at www.aimhigh.com.
The star candidate for this key position will be able to manage the front desk in our busy storefront, have excellent communication, operational, and organizational skills, and a positive, welcoming, and friendly presence. Duties include setting and confirming appointments, checking in/out computers for service, managing our ticket queue and customer communications, and acting as liaison between the customer and technician. Your natural leadership, down-to-earth style, and magnetic personality will help elevate our level of customer experience and streamline our team’s operations. This position combines administrative skills with a knowledge and understanding of technical terms and concepts.
A love of people, processes and efficiency is a must. Attention to detail and proficiency with turnaround times, deadlines, and metrics is key. Specific certifications are not required–but you should be proficient on a Mac, and efficient with typing and data entry. Anything else you can bring to the table is welcome and can lead to making the business and yourself more money.
The Technical Administrator position is designed to begin as an apprenticeship with the opportunity to grow into a position that best serves the company and your strengths. Additional training is encouraged and is provided as needed. You will share some responsibilities with other staff to cover all the hours the business is open.
– opening and/or closing storefront
– answering phones, directing calls, scheduling appointments
– greet walk-ins
– check in clients
– estimate and quote/re-quote services
– update databases and manage calendar and multiple schedules
– assist Lead Technician and Service Manager with services, ordering supplies, customer communications, and ticket queue
– maintain storefront, lobby presence, and cleanliness
– keep office supplies stocked
– manage inventory of retail items and stock product shelves – keep track of parts inventory, generate purchase orders
– assist technicians with keeping diagnostic tools maintained and up-to-date
– maintain professional, positive and productive client interactions at all times
Skills and Requirements:
– Mac knowledgable and proficient on Mac OS and iOS
– Quick learner, problem-solver
– Attention to detail, diligence in note-taking, record-keeping, and process-mapping
– Ability to provide rough estimates and options for client inquiries
– Cleanliness, organized, and good with priority/time management
– Excellent communication skills with customers and team members (face to face, written, and verbal)
– Works well alone and as part of a team
– Reliable mode of transportation & ability to run errands when needed
– Desire to think outside the box, go above and beyond, grow with our company, bring your best to the table, and be part of the best Mac support team in Colorado!
Bonuses (extra growth potential for any of the following)
- Apple Certified in hardware and software
- Experience with OS X and Mac hardware upgrades, troubleshooting, and repairs
- MDM experience or certifications
- Knowledge or experience with CRM products, various Mac diagnostic tools
- Sales experience
- Teaching or training experience
- Business networking experience
Compensation is negotiable, and depends on the value you bring to the team. Based on experience you can expect to start at $15-$18/hour and 22-24 hours/week, with room to grow. Paid time off, paid holidays, and flexible vacation time are included. Equity stake for vested employees. Again, your participation will help mold and further develop this role and future roles.
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, please respond with answers to the following questions.
1. Tell us about your Mac/Apple experience and why you prefer working with these products.
2. What makes this position a good fit for you?
3. What would you get out of working in the environment described here?
4. What are 3 strengths you could bring to us?
5. What do you need from us to be successful?
6. Is there anything you would like to add?
Please send your responses to the 6 questions and your contact information, and we will be in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you!