Aurora, CO 80010
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour
Aim High!, Inc. – Greater Denver Area
We are currently looking for responsible stakeholders to build our team and grow our Apple-based information technology business. Must be motivated, Apple and tech-savvy. We are creating positions that the right person can build upon and mold for themselves, the organization, and the greater Apple Community.
Most of us made a deliberate decision to use the Apple platform and eschew other options.
These decisions were usually based on working on a system that “just works,” makes sense, was conducive to the creative process, had a visual appeal, and allowed the user to be creative and not just technical. Our mission is to provide better technology for everyone. We want our clients to get the full utility of their digital devices. Our consulting style and workshops focus on learning, fun, and positive empowering experiences with technology.
We aim for superior support and thorough service for Apple product users, whether individuals or businesses. Our goal is to find solutions, build and nurture relationships, and educate people with a stress-free approach.
We provide full-service Mac and iOS support, including Apple warranty repair and upgrades, MDM, Apple-centric business services, software training, classes, and private lessons, in a relaxed setting.
We are an Apple Authorized Service Provider, we are not Apple or an Apple reseller. We are a group of people who Aim High!, and enjoy helping others get the most out of their technology.
We are a local independent shop, and we thrive on serving our community and building relationships. You can get more information and learn more about our company at www.aimhigh.com.
Apple Software Trainer & Class Coordinator (FT)
The star candidate for this key position will be able to share his/her enthusiasm for technology and Apple software by consulting and teaching people one-to-one, and leading group classes and workshops. Candidates must have excellent communication, operational, and organizational skills, and a positive, welcoming, and friendly presence. Reliable transportation and the ability to travel to people’s homes and offices is required. This role will oversee the Aim High! Membership plans and maintain its membership base.
- Provide expert training to clients, individually and in groups in-house and on-site
- Oversee and manage membership base
- Coordinate personal training schedule and class schedules
- Follow up regularly with clients and prospects
- Collaborate with team to create and provide fresh content for training material
- Record and post online courses
- Update customer notes, invoices, and records as needed, coordinate with Tech Admin
- cross-train with team members for best understanding of operations and various roles
- Assist with shop coverage and administrative functions as needed
Skills and Requirements
Must love interacting with and teaching people, have excellent communication skills, have reliable mode of transportation, desire to think outside the box, go above and beyond, grow with our company, and be part of an amazing team! Specific certifications are not required–but you should be an expert to intermediate Mac user, efficient with iOS, and proficient in all the basic Apple software, apps, and Mac functions. Anything else you can bring to the table is welcome and can lead to making the business and yourself more money. Additional training is encouraged and is provided as needed. Must be ready to take ownership and contribute to the development of your position.
Bonuses (extra brownie points and growth potential for any of the following)
- teaching experience
- graphic design/visual skills (Adobe CS and/or iWork)
- experience in sales or marketing
- project management skills
- experience with Google Apps
Compensation is negotiable, and depends on the value you bring to the team. Based on experience you can expect to start at $14-$18/hour with room to grow. Paid time off, paid holidays, and flexible vacation time are included. Mileage is reimbursable for work-related trips.
Again, your participation will help mold and further develop this role and future roles.
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, please respond with answers to the following questions.
1. Tell us about your Mac/Apple experience and why you prefer working with these products.
2. What makes this position a good fit for you?
3. What would you get out of working in the environment described here?
4. What are 3 strengths you could bring to us?
5. What do you need from us to be successful?
6. Is there anything you would like to add?
Please send your responses to the 6 questions and your contact information, and we will be in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you!